Brenda M. Dickman, Au.D.
Dr. Dickman received her undergraduate degree in Hearing, Speech and Language Sciences from Ohio University in June 2007. She received her Doctor of Audiology also from Ohio University, Athens, OH in 2011. She holds a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology (CCC) from ASHA. She is a Fellow (FAAA) of the American Academy of Audiology.
Dr. Dickman’s Research Publications/Presentations
- "Cross-Linguistic Comparison of Frequency-Following Responses to Voice Pitch in American and Chinese Neonates and Adults"
Ear and Hearing. May 2011; Volume 32 - Issue 3. Fuh-Cherng Jeng, Jiong Hu, Brenda Dickman, Karen Montgomery-Reagan, Meiling Tong, Guangqiang Wu, Chia-Der Lin.
- "Evaluation of Two Algorithms for Detecting Human Frequency-Following Responses to Voice Pitch" International Journal of Audiology. 2011; 50:14-26. Jeng, F.-C., Hu, J., Dickman, B., Lin, C.-Y., Lin, C.-D., Wang, C.-Y., Chung, H.-K., Li, X.
- "Early Maturation of Frequency-Following Responses to Voice Pitch in Infants with Normal Hearing" Perceptual and Motor Skills, 2010, 111, 3, 765-784. Jeng, F.-C., Schnabel, E.A., Dickman, B. M., Hu, J., Li, X., Lin, C.-D., Chung, H.-K.
- "Influence of Glycemic Excursions on Event-Related Potential in Diabetic Patients" Poster presentation at American Auditory Society Annual Conference, Scottsdale AZ, March 2010 . Dickman, B., Jeng, F.-C., Hallowell, B., Ries, D., Sergeev, A., Schwartz, F.
Dr. Dickman's Personal Notes
- Hails from Fort Jennings, Ohio - Population: 432
- Husband is a Social Studies Teacher
- Hobbies: Travel, Live Music, and Supporting Ohio University - Go Bobcats!